Humanists of Utah hosts guest lectures, social dinners, movie nights, and more. These are generally on the 2nd Thursday of the month. All are welcome.
See what’s up next here.
Directions: Eliot Hall
569 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City
Most of our general meetings are held at Eliot Hall. Eliot Hall is the main meeting room in the First Unitarian Church.
You may need to enter at the north doors if the west side doors are locked – use the buzzer to get in.
There is parking on the south side of the building, as well as on 1300 East.
Ways To Donate to Humanists of Utah
Donate Online with PayPal
Your donations will help HoU continue to promote its mission across Utah and pay for events that bring the secular community together, such as guest speakers, celebrations, service and activity projects, and participation on social justice causes. Please consider giving what you can to help us continue providing a humanistic community. Thank you!
Sign up for Amazon Smile and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to HoU
- Log into amazon.com and open your personal account settings
- Select “Your Amazon Smile”
- Search for “Humanists of Utah”. This will find “American Humanist Association” in West Jordan because we use the AHA as our umbrella for sales tax exemption.
- Click the “Select” button
- If you have a bookmark for Amazon please modify it to go to smile.amazon.com—you always want to use the “smile” option
Humanists of Utah is enrolled in Smith’s Inspiring Donations program. If you have a Smith’s Fresh Value card, you can register it to benefit Humanists of Utah. Simply visit Smith’s online, create an account, associate it with your Fresh Values card number, and then enter NPO Number: KQ330 within your “account summary.” All future purchases will now benefit HoU.